2nd Line Support Analyst
Job Reference: JSRS2LAAD
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£28000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 21-02-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf, England, Greater London
2 nd Line Support Analyst
Our highly reputable, successful and market leading client is currently looking for an experienced 2 nd Line Support Analyst to join their team based near Canary Wharf on a permanent basis. The 2 nd Line Support Analyst will be joining a close-knit team, working in a fast paced, interesting environment. Our client will reward the successful applicant with a competitive salary and a genuinely brilliant benefits package.
The 2 nd Line Support Analyst will form part of a shift rota, covering hours between 07:00 and 18:00 in order to provide support to users.
2 nd Line Support Analyst – Key Skills:
* Minimum of three years working in a PC based environment. Candidate must have proven experience in maintaining and supporting mainstream software products such as Windows XP, MS Office, Access and Outlook. An understanding of CISCO routed network topology would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of Intel LANDesk a distinct advantage.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Must be self-sufficient, highly motivated, methodical and have an inquisitive mind.
* Educated to A level or equivalent with a mature disposition and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
* The analyst will be supporting a large and varied user base. We require a bright and intuitive individual who has good all round skills and who wishes to be involved in a fast moving environment.
2 nd Line Support Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Resolve desktop problems liaising with users where necessary.
* Provide support and maintenance for application software.
* To have experience in maintaining networking typologies and Windows XP/7 operating systems.
* To assist in the technical implementation of PC Hardware applications for use in a user environment.
* Ensure that software implementation follows the change control guidelines, procedures and methodology.
* To keep abreast of all PC applications development.
* Deal with common network connectivity issues (2003/08/12 Server, Active Directory, CISCO environment).
* To provide telephone services to the desktop (Mitel system), knowledge of voice/data patching required. Dealing with a number of voice and data relocations.
* Provide support to Blackberry, iPhone and mobile phone users including using Blackberry Enterprise Server and handset configuration.
* Set up and assistance with audio/visual presentations.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Operations Manager.
2 nd Line Support Analyst – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Salary exchange
* Life assurance
* Season ticket loan
* Private healthcare
* Eye care vouchers
* Discount vouchers
* Many, many more excellent benefits!
2 nd Line Support Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation