2nd Line Support Analyst
Job Reference: SLS/15402GB
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£28000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 26-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire
2nd Line Service Support Technician required for a leading client in Hampshire
Main Function of Job
* Our IT service support technicians provide dynamic and multi-faceted 2nd line IT end user support and Network Operations Centre (NOC) services to our business 7 days a week. These services are supported via a shift based schedule and ensures the orgnisation provide the very best service possible to our business.
* As a service support technician, you will be required to support our internal customers by delivering desktop support services, incident management break/fix resolution, problem investigation and operational service monitoring.
* Using the latest and advanced IT support, build and monitoring technology, our service support technicians ensure the smooth running of IT operation and timely resolution of service incidents and requests.
* This service support function is key to the success of our IT service model and ensures the vital support linkages between our 1 st line service desk, 3 rd line technical support and IT operation functions are robust and joined up.
* You will have good customer service skills with the ability to deal with customer service tickets and operational events effectively and efficiently
* The successful role holder must be passionate about IT customer service and understand the importance of following and developing rigorous IT process and procedure in ensuring the services we deliver continually meet customer and service level expectatio
* Support and monitoring of critical systems and services.
* Patching and build of desktop, Laptops and mobile devices.
* Systems backup monitoring and reporting
* Traditional 2 nd line break / fix incident management
* Mobile device management including Blackberry, iPhone, iPad and Windows mobile devices.
* Working closely with external service providers.
* Strong customer service focus and ethos.
* Flexible, self-motivated and can do attitude.
* Coaching and mentoring approach when working with own team and others.
* Hands-on, experienced, skilled and confident technician.
* Microsoft accreditations MCSA
* Support of operating systems such as Windows 8, 7 and server 2008, 2012.
* IT service management awareness and understanding (ITIL Foundation V3).
* Desktop and server patching and packaging using tools such as LANDESK.
* IBM iSeries operations (AS/400)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.