Job Reference: Jsrsactms
Salary: Â£250 - Â£300 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 25-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our well renowned, corporate insurance services client are looking for an experienced Act-isure Consultant to join their team based in London, on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
Act-isure Consultant – Job Scope:
* Bring a deep understanding of the technical Acti-Sure platform
* Be able to configure core system attributes as well as product, policy and claims details on it to enable their operation to run smoothly day-to-day
* Be able to add new products, documents, workflows and other attributes to enable and accelerate business change
* Strengthen methodology and practices that continually improve their ability to make changes to the platform so that they gain greater certainty/robustness, whilst simultaneously growing their business
* Identify ways in which we can influence 3rd party suppliers to strengthen their own delivery roadmap so that our client can maximise their benefit from their work
* Develop the Business Blueprint around processes and the BOM that wraps around Acti-Sure and integrated systems, as well as broader parts of our Business
* Contribute to the testing and quality assurance of the overall Acti-Sure platform
* Help to establish the Platform Management function, that will manage the overall Change agenda
* Experience of Health, ideally IPMI
* Be a Self-Starter and be open/transparent in progress reporting/raising concerns/collaborating to address them.
* Be Agile
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.