Active Directory Specialist
Job Reference: ADSL/15913AD
Salary: Â£385 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 to 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 16-11-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Active Directory Specialist required for a leading client in London
Active Directory Specialist role is required to complete a full review, clean-up, standardisation and documentation of our clients Microsoft Windows environment. The main focus of the role will be around the Microsoft Active Directory (AD) functions – AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO… etc. The role will also include other Microsoft functions and other server technologies – File Server Permissions, Office365, Poweshell, Exchange, Citrix / AppSense Policies.
Skills and experience needed
* The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Solid Active Directory experience
* Powershell knowledge and experience
* Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written.
* Microsoft Windows server operating systems
* Excellent Microsoft Windows features (e.g. Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, DFS/DFSR, Group Policy, Failover Clustering).
* Excellent Microsoft Office 365 cloud knowledge.
* Aware of best tools to complete key deliverables.
* Extensive technical experience in supporting/deploying Windows operating systems
* ITIL Change Management process
* MCSE 2012
* ITIL Foundation v3
* SQL would be a nice to have
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.