Agile Business Analyst
Job Reference: ABAL/16029GB
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 to 6 Months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-01-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Agile Business Analyst required for a leading client in London for an initial 3 month contract
To supplement the clients existing Scrum teams, we are seeking an Agile Business Analyst to work with the Product Owner to author user stories assist with story prioritisation and define the MVP.
The Agile Business Analyst is expected to write stories that are ready for Dev, work with Dev and test to ensure they are clear, concise and meet ready for dev standards.
The successful candidate is expected to quickly grasp how the business operates, business processes and their associated metrics with a view to identifying and defining opportunities for improvement.
You will be expected to efficiently decompose broadly defined ideas / functions into high-level epics and stories to build a well organised Product Backlog that can be logically grouped.
The Agile Business Analyst will also be required to liaise directly with developers and testers to ensure stories are easily understood, estimated and testable.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Familiar with all stages of Agile software and an expert user of Jira
* Strong technical knowledge, including architectural models and approaches, database technologies, development methodologies, testing and infrastructure
* Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
* Good appreciation of systems design
* Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including the Data Protection Act
* Day-to-day use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint
* Able to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and gain consensus views on decisions
* Knowledge of business processes, commercial drivers and activities, including marketing, sales, customer service and digital interactions in both B2B and B2C environments
Education and Qualifications:
* Preferably educated to degree level
* Related professional qualifications, such as the BCS Business Analysis Professional Certification Scheme, are beneficial but not essential
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.