Applications Support Analyst – Oracle, Unix, Banking Applications
Job Reference: 15383SR
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 20-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf, England, Greater London
Applications Support Analyst
Applications Support Analyst required for a Banking client based in Canary Wharf. My client have some large scale projects coming up and need to add an experience mid-level Applications Support Analyst to their ranks. This is a great time to join an exciting company with solid investment and great growth potential.
The Applications Analyst’s main responsibility is to ensure the operational continuity and effectiveness of business applications and services by providing system administration support to the various financial services systems utilised by the Bank including: Their core banking system, the in-house developed money services platform and other reporting systems.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Five years of Financial Services/Banking system administration experience.
* Knowledge of core banking systems – Specific knowledge of ERI’s Olympic banking system is an advantage.
* Business knowledge of financial instruments and accounting principles.
* Experience of providing business application support.
* Experience of using a structured approach to incident and change management of critical production systems.
* Experience of writing business requirements, process maps to procedure level definitions, functional specifications and preparing test scripts.
* Excellent communication and team working skills.
* Understanding of processes and procedures including end of day routines.
* Understands Oracle/SQL*Server relational databases.
* Good knowledge of writing SQL scripts .
* Working knowledge of Linux/Unix .
* Good knowledge of writing and maintaining Crystal Reports.
My client is based in stylish modern offices, with massive open plan sociable work spaces coupled with fantastic panoramic views across Canary Wharf
Salary will depend on experience, but expect between £45,000 and £50,000 basic depending on your experience plus Benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.