Job Reference: ASACL/1903NS
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 23-04-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Application Support required for our leading financial client in Central London
The Business Support Analyst/Programmer forms part of the Application Services team, responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of all applications supporting the Business.
Main purpose of the role:
As a member of the Application Services team you are required to:
* Provide full support for the bank’s applications, both in-house and 3rd party..
* Provide business analysis relating to new and existing applications.
* Maintain and develop VB interfaces between applications and 3rd parties.
* Maintain and develop in-house functional enhancements for the banks applications.
* Full understanding of relational database concepts – preferably Oracle
* SQL skills
* Technical competence with PCs, Windows 2007/10, MS Office, VBA
* Programming experience or background – preferably VB.NET
* Business analysis experience
* Project management experience
* Experience in a business applications support role.
* Experience of working with business critical applications (awareness of priorities, coordination, meeting deadlines).
* Experienced working with senior stakeholders.
* Experience in banking or the finance sector with knowledge of securities, financial accounting or regulatory reporting systems.
* Experience with SimCorp Dimension or similar system
Benefits include – Excellent pension contribution, Private medial insurance, 26 days holiday rising with loyalty, Health insurance, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Annual Health Assesment, Intrest free season ticket loan and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation