Automated System Tester
Job Reference: ASTWOLF13_1502096873
Salary: £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 07-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, London
Quality Assurance Automation System Tester – Selenium/Cucumber
Our international client, based in the publishing and media industry, is a household name and their unmatched commitment to lead in developing new services, platforms and business models as digital technology refashions the world. They are looking for a confident and competent Automated QA System Tester to join their team and help them to continue their mission of innovation.
The individual should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail. We require a highly-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal skills.
The applicant will be system testing on new projects, ideally within the media, publishing and broadcasting sector and be proficient in Java, Selenium, Web Driver and ASP.Net. Back End testing skills using Java and Selenium automation are essential to this role and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their competence in this area.
The successful candidate
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, diligent and professional. Keen to learn and find new ways of doing things. A team player who is proud of their work. A successful candidate will be client focused and be willing to be flexible when required to meet their needs.
The Techie bit..
- 5+ years experience of recent experience in testing of web applications
- 3+ years hands on experience of test automation using Java
- Extensive experience in Software Testing within a full lifecycle software engineering environment, preferably in an agile or iterative development environment
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies
- Strong hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of test suites
- Hands on experience of manual web testing including responsiveness and cross browser
- Experience in defining functional and non-functional testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of risk identification and analysis
- Great communication skills
If you know some of this even better!
- Media, publishing and/or broadcasting sector experience.
- Experience of using Jira.
- Proven ability to build test automation framework
- Proven ability to select and implement new available automation tools
- Experienced in working with remote teams
- Experience with test automation tools and strategies, ideally with Cucumber
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, TestRail
- ISTQB qualifications
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.