Job Reference: JSRSAUTONS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 23-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Leicester, Leicestershire
Our client, a true leader within their field who have experienced exceptional growth in recent times, is looking for an experienced Automation Tester to join their team near Leicester on a permanent basis. The Automation Tester is a key role within the Test Team that provides automated, repeatable test scripts. The role will further strengthen the quality of software, and increase the speed of test delivery.
The Automation Tester will also define what can be automated, write test scripts and execute them. This will include Data Loading, Regression Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing
Automation Tester – Key Skills:
* Comfortable using various kinds of automation tools.
* Capable of upgrading skills with changing trends.
* Preferred experience using tools Neoload & Loadrunner.
* Have very good understanding of what needs to be tested. GUI designs, regression, load or stress testing.
* Competent programming skills so is able to write test scripts without any issues.
* Proficient in automation of software testing.
* Able to design test suites for Regression, Load and Stress testing.
* Ability to analyse and understand business and technical requirements.
* Strong co-operation and effective communication skills.
* Willingness to share information, knowledge and experience to upskill team.
* International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation or equivalent.
* ISTQB Test Automation Specialist qualification or equivalent.
* ITIL preferred.
* 4+ years automated testing experience.
Automation Tester – Responsibilities:
* Automated Testing / Quality Assurance Execution.
* Initially to take over the current automation implementation from a third party supplier.
* Collaborate with relevant operational teams to design and construct test runs for Load and Stress testing.
* Understand requirements, and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
* Responsible for automated Data Loading, Regression Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing.
* Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
* Manage automated test activities within overall business scope.
* Monitors and escalates automated test issues and defects from each test stage.
* Provide management information through reports on automated test activities within IT.
* Can consolidate requirements and translate them to generate automated test cases and scenarios.
Automation Tester – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Discount vouchers
* Free on0site parking
* Training & Development
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.