Job Reference: 15194_1501594482
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Job Start Date: Asap
Vacancy Posted: 01-08-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Test Automation Consultant required. Our client is looking for a Test Automation Consultant to start immediately.
Ideally you must have experience of Selenium, C# & Postman
Ideally you will have the following essential skills:
- Design and maintain automation scripts
- Write automated tests using Java from simply to complex
- Run any manual tests that may be required
- Monitor automated tests and resolve any failures with automation.
- Be part of a scrum cross functional development team
- Must have hands on experience using Selenium Webdriver, JMeter
- Must have experience of Front End testing.
- Ideally Security, Mobile, Performance (regression, smoke) testing along with Automation
- Must have experience with programming language (C#, Java or Ruby) to create test frameworks
- Experience in testing Web, APIs, Digital technologies and Service Virtualisation Prior experience in the creation and or maintenance of automation frameworks with exposure to at least one programming language
- A good understanding of Risk based testing, Functional, Exploratory and Integration testing
- Strong experience of working in an agile environment and teams with exposure to Continuous integration delivery tools/environment.
- Proven knowledge in the C# programming language either in an automation or development role.
- Proven knowledge of working in an Agile team following Agile methodologies including BDD
- Contribute to the production of test strategies.
- Knowledge of the full development life cycle.
- Agile Methodology.
- Strong in Functional/Non-functional testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualifications.
- You will design, develop and/or maintain all aspects of automation UI and component tests.
- You will provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the Software Development Processes and codes of practice.
- You will follow an iterative agile development approach.
- HP Quality Centre/Loadrunner/J-Meter.
- Linux and Windows operating systems.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.