Job Reference: LMAXMSNOREF
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 06-12-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
AX Developer – London
AX Developer – London
Our client highly regarded in their field is looking for an AX Developer to join there small but commited team, you will be involved in all aspects of AX Development. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
* Will be involved in maintaining and supporting Dynamics AX 2009.
* User support – analyze user reported issues, keeping the Helpdesk ticket to a minimum number.
* Develop customize solutions using X++ for Dynamics AX 2009.
* Design, Code, Test, and Implement Customized function.
* Expected to make recommendations towards the development of new codes or reuse of existing codes.
* Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications for customized solutions in Dynamics AX.
* Liaise with Infrastructure Team for any INFRA related issues or requirements.
* Liaise with external suppliers to escalate issues.
* Create User Manual/Documentation
* User support on overall AX Functionalities
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Experience in working on customized Integration Functions between AX and other systems.
* At least 3 years’ experience with X++in AX 2009 or later.
* Been involved in a full AX Implementation
* Technical Understanding of AX 2009 Architecture
* Requirement Gathering
* Have a good technical/architectural overview of Client Server Application Development, Dynamics AX and SQL environment
* Knowledge of (TFS) Team Foundation Server would be advantageous
* Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 workflow, security and AIF development techniques is desired
* Preferably have SQL skill
* A background or knowledge of IBM iSeries is would be advantageous but not essential.
* Good English Verbal and written communication skills
In return, our client offers an excellent salary package and benefits which include
Season Ticket Loan
24 days holiday
On SIte Gym
Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.