Job Reference: JSRS15750CF
Salary: Â£550 - Â£575 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 14-09-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client, a leading banking organisation based in the heart of London are currently looking for an experienced Build Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. You will be tasked with ensuring that deployable artefacts are built efficiently and traceably from source code, checked and version controlled. Also ensure that software packages are available for deployment complete with all associated artefacts including but not limited to environment configuration, automation scripts and instructions.
* Define the software modules that comprise integration build and produce a build definition for generation of the software. Configure the hardware/software environment as required by the system being integrated.
* Carry out fault diagnosis relating to complex problems, reporting the results of such diagnosis in a clear and concise manner.
* Accept software modules from software developers, ensuring that they meet the defined software test criteria and produces software builds for loading onto target hardware from software source code (typically held within a configuration management system).
* Build or maintain strong relationships with the Development, Analysis, Testing and Release Management teams to understand the release requirements, software packaging, review and assessment of deployment plans and schedules and the build of non-production testing environments including the preparation of any documentation.
* Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly. Contribute to environment design for systems under development.
* Contribute to the design and development of Automation systems related to Build and Environment management.
Skills and Experience:
Experience of the following technologies
* Excellent understanding of Build and Software Configuration management.
* Good understanding of Environment management.
* Good understanding of database technologies.
* Must have Docker/Container experience
* Jenkins WorkFlow and Docket Plugin experience
* Familiar with .NET,IIS, SQL, Cognos
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.