Job Reference: CABAL/14101
Salary: £40k - 45k per year + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 24-10-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
Business Analyst required for our leading client in Central London. Our client, a London based Organisation have been providing unique services to a global client base for over 100 years. Based in some of London’s most beautiful offices, in the heart of the city , they offer a varied and exciting working environment with development and progression a key element of their business focus.
Due to 2018 growth plans they are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working with colleagues across the organisation to understand key business processes, identify how IT can be used to improve them and manage projects to deliver those improvements. Offering an excellent working environment and an industry leading benefits package, they are seeking someone to match the following:
Business Analysts responsibilities and duties:
* Liaising with key stakeholders to research current business processes, mapping these processes in a simple non-technical report. Identifying and evaluating potential changes in light of operational needs and broader business aims; presenting findings at team and stakeholder meetings and producing written reports as required.
* Documenting user requirements in plain English using standard Business Analysis templates Drafting system redesigns. Reviewing and amending system redesigns with key stakeholders to ensure they are fit for purpose. Seeking sign off on final designs before implementing change.
* Facilitate the development and UAT of IT solutions by managing the relationship and communications between the development teams and business stakeholders
* Develop relationships with business product owners
Skills and experience required:
* Have a demonstrable understanding of Agile Project Management
* Have a working knowledge and proven understanding of the systems development lifecycle
* Show commercial awareness
* Be able to evidence their analytical thinking and methodical problem solving skills
* 4 years Business analysis experience
* Have experience of developing business specifications.
* Have experience of managing/working with 3rd party suppliers and multiple stakeholders
* Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft development software
* Experience of working in an Agile development framework or similar
* Working knowledge and understanding of C#.NET, MS .net 2.0/3.0
* Working knowledge and understanding of MS SQL (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS)
* Background knowledge of the insurance/financial services industry
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation