Job Reference: LON413BACB
Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 24-01-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Buckinghamshire, England, Gerrards Cross
We are currently working in close partnership with one of our most prestigious global client’s. With offices and teams dotted around the world, this client offers a wealth of opportunities to any new employee.
Working widely across the business to understand to understand the processes, workflows and technological systems. Using structured methodology to develop documentation to be used in projects and continuous improvement programmes. Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, making recommendations on system and process improvement and being seen as a driver and key point of contact for future projects, programmes and integrations.
* Facilitate requirements gathering workshops
* Utilise appropriate tools to complete analysis
* SWOT, BPM, Use case, data modelling etc
* Document requirements
* Functional & non-functional
* Create business case, PID etc
* Present ideas and findings
* Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
* Manage competing resources and requirements
* Act as liaison between multiple stakeholders
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs
* Managing change through structured process
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* 5+ yrs experience in similar role
* Exceptional analytical thinking
* Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
* Experience of project management methodologies
* Ability to define requirements and processes
* Ability to work in a structured manner
* Excellent communicator both verbal and written
* Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, and to work with minimum supervision
This position is a 9am to 5.30pm style role BUT does come with the possibility of flexi-time working AND the additional bonus of possible home working for a day or 2 during the week.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.