Job Reference: JSRSIPMIBA_1501087586
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 26-07-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: City of London, London
Our International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) client, who are making huge waves in their industry, urgently requires a Business Analyst to join their team based in London. The Business Analyst will be results driven and a natural self-starter.
Business Analyst – Role Scope:
- Adoption of Industry recognised standards / nomenclature (in line with Blueprint work to date, format changes to be agreed with team)
- The focus is on Operations Manuals for key Relationships (typically, TPAs), e.g. Provider Selection, Create Claim, Copy of Agreements, Financial Flows, Credit Control, other processes, meaning they will all be in one place for the partner/3rd party supplier which will be accessible via Sharepoint.
- Focus is on Sales Manuals for key Relationships (typically, key clients)
- Leverage / align to work on wider Blueprint, led in the UK and abroad, prioritised by partners.
- Leverage / align to Group and Branch Principles, Policies and Procedures
- Documentation of processes
- Insurance background with a global focus – Ideally IPMI
- Proven credentials and background (5 years +)
- Results focused, self-starter
Business Analyst – IPMI
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.