Job Reference: BAJDEBAT13
Salary: £270 - 320 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 15-09-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Braine-l?Alleud, Walloon Brabant, Belgium
Business Analyst with JD Edwards – Belgium – €350/day
My international client is looking for a solid Business Analyst who has touched on JD Edwards to joing their Belgian team. The successful candidate will have experience of JDE distribution and Financial Modules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on medium/large size projects.
2) Develop, and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans. Facilitate testing activities within the team.
3) Define, design and document business flows and processes for medium/large projects.
4) Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Define and resolve data quality issues. Act as the primary contact for the data management team/process
5) Provide support on applications supported within the organization. Mentor/train junior team members.
6) Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project. Identify and understand broader business impact. Determine solutions and escalate when appropriate. Use technical tools (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
7) Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
8) Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
9) Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives. Provide strong knowledge of an enterprise/ cornerstone system (such as JDE, PeopleSoft, Siebel, WebSphere).
10) Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or systems expertise. Assist in development of training materials and/or conduct training.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation