Business Analyst GDPR
Job Reference: BAGCW/25109
Salary: £300 - 355 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 25-09-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, England
Business Analyst (GDPR) required for a 6 month + contract with a leading banking client in London
* Work with operations teams to understand the impact of ring fencing on their processes and elicit clear business requirements.
* Work with internal and external customer experience teams to translate regulatory requirements into creative, effective and fit for purpose customer journeys.
* Elaborate requirements into clear and complete User Stories using an Agile Scrum methodology
* Work closely with the Development teams to determine appropriate functional solutions to meet the regulatory requirements.
* Define objective acceptance criteria that will serve as a benchmark to determine that a requirement has been met.
* Ensure requirements are prioritised in alignment with business value.
* Manage requirements effectively on an on-going basis and work with the Development team to determine sizing information.
* Assist in the definition of requirements to meet the businesses strategic objectives, and take ownership of business analysis for smaller change initiatives.
* Undertake diagnostic and facilitation activities to assess business requirements e.g. interviews, workshops, data collection.
* Contribute to the development of documentation of , the Business Requirements, Functional requirements and user stories as required
* Provide clear direction of the business objectives, translating and prioritising into business performance measures.
* Contribute to the development of the team, its strategies and plans.
* Ensure enabling relationships are in place with key stakeholders. Service partners (e.g. Solution Marketing, Solutions Development and Service Delivery) and report progress and ensure that outputs are understood and signed off appropriately.
* Produce recommendations that reflect business drivers such as risk, cost and timescales.
* Be creative in managing requirements scope, identifying solutions to problems or issues and ensuring that the resulting customer experience is optimal.
* Support the Test Manager in the design and development of complex solutions.
* Contribute to migration plan to support effective implementation.
B usiness Analyst with:
* HR process understanding
* GDPR – worked on regulatory projects before.
* Strong process mapping experience.
* Normal BA skills.
* Experience with Project Planning.
* Command of business analysis techniques – including application of standard methodologies, techniques, complex modelling, scenario planning and use of relevant software.
* Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive beneficial process improvements.
* Strong supplier / stakeholder / customer relationship management skills, including the ability to negotiate, agree and then manage the scope of activities.
* Good communications, negotiation and influencing skills, including the ability to:
* Produce concise reports, senior stakeholder briefings and quality requirements documentation.
* Conduct stakeholder review sessions, ensuring understanding of concepts in order to gain support and sign off of deliverables.
* Should be well versed with the Lean Six Sigma tools eg. BPMN using MS Visio/Blueworks and Minitab
Knowledge and Expertise (essential)
* Post Graduate or related degree of equivalent work experience
* Strong relevant experience as a Business Analyst supporting the development of complex technical enterprise solutions
* Proven experience gathering, analysing and prioritising requirements from stakeholders across the organisation
* Excellent requirements documentation skills including the identification and documentation of User Stories following the Scrum methodology
* Strong communications skills with proven ability to facilitate workshops and effective solution b rainstorming
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation