Business Analyst – Payments – Swift
Job Reference: LMMS15828
Salary: Â£400 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 mths
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 18-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Business Analyst – Swift – Payments – London
Business Analyst – Swift – Payments – Midas Plus – London – Our client is looking for a Business Systems Consultant/Business Analyst to joining their payments team within the wholesale banking environment. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
* A broad range of Wholesale Banking product knowledge, particularly Payments/SWIFT and DDA/MCA account processes.
* Proven experience of working both at a functional level with the business and also of communicating effectively with technical / development team members
* The ability to partner with the Business and assist with defining the contents of future releases
* Experience in writing detailed functional specifications – technical writing skills are of primary importance, along with the ability to document business processes and workflows
* The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants globally
* The ability to analyse specifications of both detailed and summary level data.
* The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
* Experience in supporting full application architecture end-to-end testing
* The ability to provide input and support to the QA process, including the ability to assist with the creation of and review of test scripts
* A good working knowledge of Midas Plus is highly desirable
* A working knowledge of AQUA or IBIS would also be a significant advantage.
If you are looking for a new Swift – Midas plus Business Analyst please forward your cv
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.