Business Analyst – Reinsurance – Underwriting
Job Reference: BAIL/17108_1502956729
Salary: £37500 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Will Wait Notice
Vacancy Posted: 17-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Business Analyst required for leading insurance client in London
You will be joining an established Business Change Team in a modern open planned office in the centre of London
If you are a Junior Business Analyst with 4 years’ experience and wish to progress you career to the next level whilst learning new skills, look no further.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in defining and documenting the business requirements for new systems, procedures and work practices.
- Work as an integral member of the delivery team for strategic (application & operational) change.
- Provide guidance and support to business teams in defining requirements for change to processes and applications.
- Assist with the research and evaluation of new products, applications and systems.
- Support the full lifecycle of change, from first proposal through definition, testing to closure.
- Undertake training on new products or applications and, where necessary, provide user training to business functions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Liaise with application support partners in IT to ensure that existing solutions are maintained and enhanced as necessary to meet business requirements.
Minimum required education, skills and experience include:
- Experience within the Reinsurance Industry, specifically the disciplines of Underwriting and Business Analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator, able to interact with all levels of the business.
- Able to show initiative and work with limited supervision to achieve individual and team deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience of creating project lifecycle documentation (Proposals, Charters, Requirements, Change Requests, UAT scripts etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Project and Visio.
Benefits include: 10% Pension contribution, Bonus up to 12.5%, 25 days holiday, Private Health insurance, Season ticket loan, Free training and professional qualifications
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.