Job Reference: 15303A
Salary: Â£48000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Windsor
The BA will be working in all stages of the Systems Development Lifecycle with responsibility for: requirements capture, fits and gaps analysis, options appraisal, report writing including making clear recommendations, peer documentation reviews, assisting users with defining user acceptance tests, creating data for system testing, production of training material and training staff as required, production of go-live checklists, benefits identification and other suitable project activities as required.
The BA works as part of the project team, and is assigned to a programme stream team that also includes a business representative, an IT functional representative and a supplier consultant, although this may not always be the case. The BA’s role is in part to facilitate the delivery of a set of viable and achievable outputs, by creating high-quality options and requirements to input to the product delivery process.
The BA is an expert in facilitating discussion that clearly identify customer and user requirements, and then documenting them in a format that is presentable to senior stakeholders. The BA’s outputs will facilitate confident decision-making by the programme leadership for the commitment of programme resources such as time and money.
The following responsibilities apply to all the modules / process for which you are responsible:
Business analysis and process definition
– Facilitate workshops with users for requirements gathering
– During workshops, facilitate discussion with co-delegates to evaluate options.
– Create business requirements documentation
– Capture user stories, supporting test-driven development
– Discover and define processes
– Optimise process to reduce waste
– Design efficient Workflow supporting ‘to-be’ process state
– Define operational and strategic reporting requirements
– Assist users to define User Acceptance tests scripts / use cases / user stories
– Create data for all stages of testing
– Participate in usability testing
– Define Lists of Values, glossaries as required
– Identify data which requires cleansing,
– Support the Functional Specialist in loading data as required for testing, training, data migration, and go-live.
Change management and benefits management
– Identify current and future Users
– Work with the BA responsible for user roles and access, to identify hierarchical role based access
– Identify specific change management issues and advise the Change Manager
– Continuously log benefits.
They are looking for a dynamic, proactive individual with exceptional BA skills to join their team and are prepared to offer a highly attractive package within their state of the art offices in London
Our clients pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £50,000 to £55,000 (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.