Business Unit Architect
Job Reference: BUASL/010108/TC
Salary: Â£75000 - Â£85000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 03-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Business Unit Architect required for a leading financial services company in South London on a permanent basis
Business Unit Architect will be working closely with the business leadership, IT leadership and business partner(s) you will own and deliver the architecture roadmaps and strategies that define the direction and target vision for our client integrations and shape early project definition (ideas phase) work for projects. You will also be accountable for design across all projects in the client portfolio.
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
* Work closely with business leadership to define the architecture vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
* Produce ideas phase architecture assessments and artefacts.
* Provide organisational expertise to align solution architecture and technical design to business requirements
* Act as a trusted partner of the business, helping to select opportunities and technologies that measurably improve business KPIs
* Provide Architecture for projects and programmes
* Contribute to the reference architecture – Defining strategies, standards and patterns
What we expect from you:
* Be a good communicator with great interpersonal and influencing skills
* A team player and able to work effectively and persuasively at all levels of management
* Able to effect changes through innovative ideas
* Able to effectively contribute to project strategies and plans
* Able to promote best technical architecture design practise with project teams
* Experienced enough to understand the interrelationships between architectures and performance impact on systems
* Able to demonstrate a broad level of business, technical and market awareness
* Industry recognised Architecture qualifications (e.g. TOGAF)
* Experience of architecting and managing solutions with both internal Technology functions and managed service providers
* SOA systems design, development and delivery
* Producing architectural roadmaps (as-is, to-be and transitions)
* Programme / Portfolio level architecture management
* Delivering IT related commercial propositions relating to new bids and tenders
In return our client offers:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday allowance, plus all bank holidays
* Free life assurance
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.