C# ASP.NET Web Developer
Job Reference: WDI/17104AH
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 17-04-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Ipswich, Suffolk
C# ASP.NET Web Developer required for a leading client in Central Ipswich
You will be joining an established team of Developers on a permanent position that can offer fantastic career progression
The roles will be to join the existing web development team with an emphasis on UX work. The individuals will also help the team execute a technology transformation project, transitioning a successful ASP.NET Web Forms website to an ASP.NET Core MVC platform.
The successful candidates will be advising, coding and assisting with system architecture
The Web Developer is responsible for the following activities:
* Develop detailed specifications which enable the definition of software deliverables and timelines, for work requests.
* Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
* Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
* 5 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
* 3 years minimum Programming experience using C#
* 3 years minimum working with ASP.NET MVC
* Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
* Working with ASP.NET Core 2.0
* Working with ASP.NET Web Forms
Technical Skills Required:
* ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
* ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5/6
* Gulp or Grunt
* Less or Sass
* HTML5, CSS3
* Visual Studio 2015/2017
* MSTest or NUnit
* Appropriate programming qualifications would be beneficial
Benefits include – Bonus scheme, Flexi Hours, Gym membership, Private Health Insurance, generous pension contributions, occasional home working and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation