Job Reference: 15487 - fstackgb
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 03-07-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
C# / .NET Developer
We are currently working with one of biggest clients who are a Global entity in the media space and are looking for an experienced C# / .NET Developer to come in and pick up on a fantastic project which has grown in recent times.
Pupose of Role:
Full stack .NET developer to work on several projects. They will work with the data science team to convert proofs of concepts into single page web apps or api’s.
The work will include
– Designing and building REST APIs
– Developing data science ideas into web apps
– Supporting and enhancing existing apps, including Angular 2 upgrade
This is a really good opportunity for someone with data science experience to gain exposure in a major media organisation.
* Minimum 4 years commercial web development experience
* Passionate about development
* Fast learner
* Excellent communication skills
* They should have around 4 years commercial experience of web development using the Microsoft technology stack (C# & Angular).
ESSENTIAL SKILL SET:
* .NET Framework / .NET Core
* Angular 2 (upgrade from AngularJS)
* HTTP APIS / JSON / REST (experience designing and building)
* ASP.Net MVC / Web API
* TDD / BDD
* Selenium / WebDriver
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.