C# Developer – Southampton
Job Reference: 15792
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 18-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton
C# Developer – Southampton
Our client a leading software company are looking to recruit a new C# Developer to join their team to be based out their Southampton office. Our client prides themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £35,000 to £45,000 (Dependant on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# and T-SQL code.
* Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
* Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
* Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
* Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
* Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
* Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
* Take responsibility for own learning and ensure rapid uptake of familiarity with the system
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes
* Maintain accurate documentation
Skills and experience required
* Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
* Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
* Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience of Angular JS
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.