C# / .Net DEVELOPER
Job Reference: 15515 - C#cb
Salary: Â£325 - Â£350 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 14-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
C# / .NET Developer
We are currently working in close partnership with a fantastic client of our’s who has consistently been in the TOP 100 Companies to work for/with in the UK.
The role itself will be contributing to all aspects of development and support for the client’s internally created application software including; development methodologies, technologies, and software environment.
* Developing enhancements and fixing issues with the client’s main insurance platform
* Supporting and mentoring fellow developers
* Documentation of existing and new features
* Web development experience (particularly with ASP.NET MVC or other MVC frameworks)
* Knowledge of unit testing
* Inquisitive mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience of working in an Agile (Kanban) team
* Experience mentoring and supporting other developers
* Entity Framework
* AngularJS and Angular
* Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment technologies (e.g. TeamCity and Octopus Deploy)
* RESTful API design
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.