Job Reference: JSRSCADNS
Salary: Â£150 - Â£300 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 21-06-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Our global and true market leading client is looking for an experienced CAD Draughtsperson to join their team based in Aberdeen on a contract basis.
The CAD Draughtsperson will create engineering CAD drawings and 3D models for a Subsea Infrastructure FEED study. Drawings include: P&IDs, PFDs, pipeline route drawings, subsea layout drawings, equipment GAs, tie-in drawings and schematics.
CAD Draughtsperson – Key Skills:
* Recognised qualification in relevant Engineering Discipline
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Minimum 6 years CAD / Drafting experience (2D and 3D) in an oil / gas industry role
* Specific experience in producing high quality engineering drawings associated with subsea infrastructure and pipelines including subsea layouts
* Good verbal/written communication skills, ability to achieve milestones and work collaboratively.
CAD Draughtsperson – Responsibilities:
* Ensure the delivery of quality engineering drawings and 3D models to meet the project requirements and schedule.
* Support project wide safety initiatives.
* Maintain positive and effective working relationship with Project Team members
* Provide effective communication within Project Team.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.