Job Reference: JSRSNSBCM
Salary: Â£400 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6/12 months
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 21-05-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, West Yorkshire
Business Change Manager
Business Change Manager – Yorkshire – Our client embarking on a new round of Projects and is looking urgently to secure the services of an experienced Business Change Manager, you will be involved in a blend of Project work and also BAU tickets. The role will involve a strong understanding of Business Processes and Change, implementation of the new process with use of templates. You will have specific responsibility for:-
* Proven experience as a Change Manager or other managerial position and extensive experience of change initiatives
* Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
* Very strong problem-solving capability
* Process Improvement Initiatives and Methodologies
* Advanced level of project management involving people, process and system changes.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Experience of working on projects of all sizes
* Creation and ownership of project budgets
* Excellent ability to translate severity of technical problems into business impact and take full accountability for the solution
* Excellent ability to understand risks and when action should be taken
* Strong ability to lead a team and instil standards and principles
If you are looking for a new long-term Business Change Manager contract in the North West please forward your cv in the first instance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.