Change Monitoring Manager
Job Reference: ARMYSU3
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 28-12-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: City of London, England, Greater London
Change Monitoring Manager – London – Banking
Change Monitoring Manager – London – Banking – Our client a global provider is looking for a Change Monitoring Manager to join the stable team for 2019, you will have a blend of the following skills:-
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Be technically competent across a range of IT components such as Windows SQL Server to facilitate rules configuration, although the role is the management of Tripwire application only and not underpinning infrastructural components.
* Experience of management and administration of Tripwire highly beneficial
* ITIL Foundation (or above) preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal skills, and must be able to document and articulate to others key issues in the infrastructure arena.
* Able to drive problem resolution through the appropriate escalation channels.
* Able to lead and constructively participate in white board type design and review sessions.
* Able to rapidly evaluate and understand new products within the team’s scope.
* A team player, approachable and flexible but also able to work independently.
* Drive the building of a service excellence culture, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything undertaken.
* Experience of introducing new functions into systems department of a financial institution, including the development and adoption of new divisional policies and processes, and ongoing responsibility thereof.
Any experience of management and administration of other monitoring tools such as IBM Tivoli Monitoring or IBM Netcool useful.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.