Communications Project Manager
Job Reference: 15882
Salary: Â£425 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 month
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 31-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client based in London is looking for a Communications Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract starting ASAP with a view to renew long term thereafter. For this role the successful candidate is required to deliver communications planning and activities for all identified stakeholders / audiences in order to drive this programme.
You will be be responsible for creating engaging content in multiple formats and so the ability to maximise the use of all channels both on and off-line will be key as well as the associated communications planning, management and governance.
The ideal candidate will come from a Higher Education or Public Sector background
This role is outside of IR35
Key skills & experience required
* Multi-channel change communication and relationship management
* Project communications strategy and tactical planning
* Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
* Able to demonstrate effective copywriting skills for a range of communications channels and an ability to adapt messaging and tone of voice for the intended audience.
* Message creation and design
* Proven track record of delivery across communications, campaigns and digital channels, using a programme of continuous improvement and learning.
* Channel creation and management
* Intranet and social media channels
* Stakeholder management and cultural change
* Microsoft Office
* Experience of working well with stakeholders at various levels of seniority, with an ability to influence and collaborate effectively.
* Superior project management and time management skills
* Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
This is an fantastic opportunity for a well-established internal communications PM with strong communications planning and delivery capability
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.