CRM Project Manager
Job Reference: CPML/
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months Fixed Term +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 19-06-2018
Contract Type: Temporary
Location: England, Greater London, London
CRM Project Manager required for a leading client in London on a 12 months Fixed term basis
We need someone who is effective at building and maintaining constructive working relationships beyond their immediate team as whoever fulfils this role will need to work with a wide range of stakeholders and – in a busy organisation – be able to make their case when they need support or input to get the job done.
The ability to understand and speak the language of technical teams as well as non-specialists is going to be valuable as this post sits at the intersection of the two.
You’ll be comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment, contributing to the development of change for the better and happy to juggle work on several projects at one time.
You’ll be someone who’s able to think ahead, a robust and comprehensive planner, you’ll thrive on making things run smoothly and won’t be flustered when they don’t.
To be successful in this role we believe you need to:
Hold the following qualifications…
* A project management qualification at foundation level (essential)
Know about and understand…
* Existing and emerging business IT technologies and have the desire to learn more (essential)
* The full MS Office suite – with a strong working knowledge of all the key packages (essential)
* Project management software e.g. MS Project (essential)
* Have previous experience on implementation of a CRM system, (preferable MS Dynamics)
Possess the following transferrable skills…
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (essential)
* Excellent attention to detail (essential)
* Proven ability to solve problems independently using an analytical approach (essential)
* The proven ability to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders (essential)
Be able to demonstrate experience of…
* Working collaboratively in a team (essential)
* Maintaining a high quality of work during times of change (essential)
This is a busy role and in addition to the above it is essential that you can…
* Manage multiple objectives and see things through to completion (essential)
* Take a flexible approach both to the type of work undertaken and working hours as required to meet team objectives and ultimately customer needs (essential)
* Prioritise a high workload to tight deadlines to deliver on commitments (essential)
* Take responsibility for your own tasks whilst working within a team project (essential)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.