Job Reference: JSRSDAANMS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£50000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bradford, England, Northumberland
Our incredibly unique, market leading client with strong core values, requires an experienced Data Analyst to join their team based near Bradford on a permanent basis. The Data Analyst will have thorough knowledge of Crystal Reports, SQL Server, reporting tools as well as experience with VB.Net and Winforms.
The successful Data Analyst will also be highly articulate with excellent communication skills, a team player but also confident working independently. Ideally, will hold a keen interest in Infrastructure technologies and the broader IT landscape.
Data Analyst – Key Skills:
* Crystal Reports design and maintenance
* Using SQL Server SSMS to generate data extracts, often requiring complex TSQL
* Familiar with SQL Server architecture and setup
* Familiar with SQL Server SSRS and Report building
* Any experience with VB.NET Winforms
* Interest in Infrastructure technology support and willingness to help out as required – highly desirable, not essential
Data Analyst – Benefits:
* 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Increasing to 25 Days Holiday after 2 years’ service
* Plus an additional day for each 10 complete years of services
* Defined Contribution Pension Scheme with Legal & General : 6% Employer Contribution & Minimum 3% Employee Contribution
* Free on-site parking
* Leading training and development, in both a professional and personal capacity
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.