Job Reference: JSRSDADUB
Salary: £440 - 530 per day
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-12-2017
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Dublin, City of Dublin, Ireland
Our Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Data Architect to join their team on a contract basis in Dublin, Ireland. This is an urgent requirement.
Data Architect – Key Skills:
* Strong communication, stakeholder and project/program management skills
* At least 15+ years overall experience, with demonstrated extensive experience in analysis, development, design, testing, documentations, implementation and maintenance of Application Software.
* Experience in executing large transformation and data migration programs
* Strong experience in Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality
* Strong Retail banking Domain/ Functional experience
* Probabilistic algorithm implementations and tuning experience.
* Strong knowledge of Data warehousing
* Experience with Informatica/IQD preferred
* Understanding of Temenos (T24) Core banking platform
* Understanding of local (Ireland) cultural nuances will be an added advantage
Data Architect – Dublin, Ireland
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation