Data Warehouse Analyst
Job Reference: DWAU/15650CB
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£47000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 09-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
Data Warehouse Analyst required for a leading client in Uxbridge
The primary purpose of this role is development and maintenance of the Data Warehouse, as well as providing support to the TM1 administration and development. There will be 2 Data Warehouse team members and the BAU and development will be shared between both job holders to ensure that we have adequate cover.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* To develop and maintain the SQL Server Data Warehouse that provides data for the TM1 application and any future end user applications.
* To ensure that the Data Warehouse is robustly maintained. This also includes ensuring strict adherence to change control processes
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Very good knowledge of T-SQL.
* Very good knowledge of IBM Infosphere DataStage or IBM Cognos Data Manager.
* Good understanding of change management protocols and System Development Life Cycles.
* Good understanding of JD Edwards data and data structures – must be gained on the job if this knowledge is missing.
* Exposure to other ETL tools is advantageous (in particular Data Manager).
* Understanding of the TM1 Application.
* Exposure to other ERP systems.
* Good understanding of financial data and structures e.g. P&L and Balance Sheets.
* Understanding of supply chain management.
* Good people skills.
* Prioritisation and assertiveness skills.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with business users at all levels.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and issues at the same time.
* Operate both independently and within a team.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.