Developer – .NET / C#
Job Reference: 15495 - devGC
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Kent
Developer – .NET / C#
To design, develop, deliver and maintain enterprise calibre software to be used both internally by business users and externally by our clients and customers. As part of a small flexible team of developers, analysts and testers the candidate will be expected to deliver production quality code in regular release cycles.
The role would suit a candidate with strong front end skills and some exposure to server side .NET development.
* Work as part of an agile team. Interact with team members and relevant business personnel to identify requirements and propose pragmatic solutions which add business value and analyse requirements and produce software that is fit for purpose with the minimum level of complexity to meet stated objectives.
* Make technical design decisions in line with team standards and strategy while working with team members to integrate business logic and presentation into a final product.
Skills and knowledge
* Experience of building single page applications would be ideal.
* Knowledge of front end development pipeline tech such as NPM or bower.
* Knowledge or experience of mobile site development and responsive layouts possibly including frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap would also be beneficial.
* Good experience with UX design principles and best practice front end patterns.
* Experience of server-side development with C# is would be beneficial although not essential.
Exposure to Agile methodologies including SCRUM or Kanban would be of value.
* Familiarity with TFS and Git as both an agile project management tool and source control would be ideal although not essential.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.