Job Reference: LMDMGCB
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 07-06-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Development Manager – Agile
Development Manager – Agile
Development Manager – Agile – Our client who is part of a global entity is looking for an experienced Development Manager who has come through from a technical background and has developed into an all-around Development Manager who can run development teams, manage budgets, manage workloads and work streams, future-proof their systems. Our client is keen on the personal development of employees, hence this role has been released due to an internal promotion. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
* Provide leadership and support on relevant disciplines in the department.
* Lead, motivate and manage the team. Manage performance of the team by setting SMART objectives
and regularly review progress through one to ones.
* In leading the team, actively manage absence or any conduct issues within the team in line with
* Identify subjects/topics for R&D focus and areas for staff skills development.
* Identify skills requirements and acknowledge bottlenecks across the team and manage resolution and
* Ensure career and development objectives of the staff are being met within the context of departmental
* Identify formal training requirements for the Development team.
* Identify candidates for technical, product and industry expertise and manage their development.
* Provide guidance to the development team(s) and work closely with them to ensure successful delivery
* of projects.
* Drive the software development function in a modern and progressive manner utilizing the latest
approaches in the delivery of software solutions
* Innovate. Software development approaches are constantly evolving and must be capable of
embracing change & new ways of working seeing change as an opportunity to constantly
push and challenge the status quo
* Manage the department in line with required financial and utilization targets]]
In return, our client offers an exceptional salary package including career progression and the following benefits
* 24 days holiday
* Company Pension
* Life Assurance
* Subsidised restaurant
* Other flexible befits
If this could be your next career move please forward your cv
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.