Job Reference: JSRSDCCR
Salary: Highly Competitive + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 12-10-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Greater Manchester, England
Our market leading, innovative client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times, is now looking for a Digital Consultant to join their team based near Manchester on a permanent basis. The Digital Consultant will develop a cross-functional digital strategy for the business, as well as incorporating different technologies over various business units in order to support the business.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for any Digital Consultants to join our client, as they have recently and will continue to invest heavily in their employees. A full Driver’s Licence will be required, as travel to other UK sites is expected. The successful Digital Consultant will also have the opportunity to work abroad on occasion, for a few days at a time.
Digital Consultant – Key Skills:
* Full Driving License – Willingness to undertake travel.
* Advanced project management skills.
* Knowledge and experience with digitalization projects.
* Experience with Internet-of-Things topics, Digital business models and other digitalization topics.
* Experience with mobile applications (selection process, implementations).
* Knowledge in the FMCG industry.
* Ability to understand complex relations and transfer them to innovative IT-solutions.
* Good, clear communicator – verbal and written. Can explain technical issues to non-technical people.
* Excellent customer service orientation.
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong problem solving ability with logical approach.
* Attention to detail.
* German communication skills are highly desirable, however not essential.
Digital Consultant – Responsibilities:
* To understand client requirements. Propose and deliver fit-for-purpose technical solutions.
* Able to identify and utilize SAP or industry best practice.
* Lead investigations, stakeholder analysis, requirements analysis, feasibility studies and impact assessments.
* Review proposed benefits and highlight any risks/issues in new/redesigned processes/solutions.
* Apply the use of standards, methods and tools for requirements capture, process modeling, fit-gap analysis, risk/impact evaluation, etc.
* Provide assessment of costs, timescales and resource requirements.
* Ensure solutions implemented across organization are aligned to business standards/Audit requirements.
* Able to adhere to standard system configuration templates & recommend & participate in developing enhancements to these.
* Manage full life-cycle project implementations and/or Lead project work stream delivery using recognized standard methods & tools.
* Take responsibility for Blueprint design, WRICEF creation & delivery.
* To provide management of 3rd party suppliers & internal technical resource.
* Communicate current status of project & continuous improvement commitments.
* Work collaboratively in a cross functional manner to deliver operational solutions.
* Regression testing: to execute IT tests & coordinate user testing activities.
* To evaluate requirements & provide best practice solutions compliant with business Global Templates & leveraging SAP standard product offerings.
* Maintain technical & non-technical skills in line with your current Job role, Application support requirements & industry best practice.
* Act as a mentor, develop & support Business Analysts in your subject area.
* User training: to identify & deliver training opportunities to improve efficiency & self-sufficiency.
Digital Consultant – Benefits:
Our client are able to offer some truly brilliant benefits, all of which will be disclosed at interview stage. The Benefits will include:
* Extremely generous bonus
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discount vouchers
* Many, many more excellent benefits!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation