Digital Transformation Programme Manager – Student Records Systems
Job Reference: 15491
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-06-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our University client in London is commencing a programme to review and refresh many of its administrative systems (including Student records, student information desk, timetabling and student engagement etc.) and requires an experienced Digital Transformation Programme Manager to plan and lead the delivery of this programme.
This requirement is for an appropriately qualified and experienced technical ICT Programme Manager to lead on: scoping projects, preparing business cases for funding, present at Committees as appropriate, recruiting Project managers and project teams, reporting to Programme Boards, ensuring dependencies between projects are defined, maintaining an overall Programme Plan, agreeing procurement processes with the ICT Procurement Manager, providing regular updates to the Programme Board and other stakeholders.
Person Specification / Qualifications
* Degree in a relevant subject, or substantial relevant experience
* Project Management Qualification to Practitioner level (ideally PRINCE2)
* Management of Risk Practitioner
* Association for Project Management (APM) accreditation
* Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner level (MSP)
Experience (all essential)
* Experience in leading delivery of technically complex ICT Programmes (ideally in a Higher Education context).
* Digital Transformation Experience (ideally with Student records and other HE administration systems)
* Experience of creating business cases with 5 year cost and benefit forecasts
* Experience of recruiting and retaining excellent staff
* Experience in managing large teams – up to 20 staff.
* Experience of change management in Universities or similar organisations.
* Extensive experience of undertaking procurements using OJEU and Frameworks procurements within a higher education or public sector environment.
* Experience in reporting regularly to Programme Boards / Project Boards.
* Experience of effectively building and managing stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally to support effective communication.
* ICT applications knowledge e.g. Student records systems, student support, timetabling etc.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.