Job Reference: LMDOCAR
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 19-07-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridgeshire, England, Peterborough
Doc1 Developer – Cambridgeshire – Our client who has a global presence and its headquarters in Cambridgeshire is looking for an experienced Doc1 Developer to join an emerging team within IT. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
* Proven track record of building publications using DOC1/EngageOne Designer.
* Competent in the development and use of (publishable) active content.
* Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient code following Clean Coding principles.
* Is a keen advocate of modern software design and practice.
* An innovative thinker supporting excellent problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
* Great communication skills and attention to detail.
* Knowledge of AFP is desirable.
* Knowledge of XML is desirable.
* Knowledge of EngageOne Archive is desirable
If you are looking for your next career move within the Doc1 community please forward your cv. Our client is offering a flexible salary dependant on experience and an industry leading benefits package including
* 24 day holiday
* Onsite Gym
* Onsite Resturant
* Onsite free parking
* Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.