Job Reference: DA/15376
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£75000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 02-05-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
Domain Architect required for a leading British client in Basingstoke
The Domain Architect supports project development by bridging the specific business problems and issues to the technologies that support them. They require a knowledge of the enterprise architecture, as one of their functions is to ensure compliance with the architecture in the application design. The Domain Architect role is project facing, and provides two areas of support: a business focus in ensuring the correct alignment of the technology with the business needs, and a technology focus in ensuring the technology used is complying with the architectural strategy and standards
* Work with the Head of Architecture and Enterprise Architecture team in the continual improvement of the clients architecture development methodology, framework, strategy, and architecture principles.
* Support the Head of Architecture in the proliferation of sound architecture practice, strategy, and principles.
* Identify and engage with business stakeholders and provide assistance in the identification of future business capabilities, solution requirements, and develop a solid appreciation on the business context.
* Maintain current application architecture views and define target and transitional application architecture views.
* Work with Data and Technology Architects to define data and technology architecture views.
* Identify and manage architecture exceptions during the definition of target and transitional architectures.
* Identify and manage design exceptions during the application design and development lifecycle.
* Support the Head of Architecture in the population, review, analysis, and management of the architectural requirements.
* Provide project analysis, design, and implementation support during the application development lifecycle.
* Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the organisation to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
* Provide leadership within a framework of prudent and effective controls which enable risk to be assessed and managed to fit within the Board’s agreed risk appetite.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools such as RSA, Abacus, Mega, or similar package.
(One of the following specialisations will be applied – not all)
* In depth exposure to Web development technologies and languages.
* Experienced in Web Content Management Systems (WCMS).
* Experienced is Cross Domain Customer Experience Management (CX).
* Appreciation of eCommerce and online payment solutions such as WorldPay/PayPal.
* Experienced in Mobile Applications and Technologies.
* Experienced in Social Media technologies.
* Experienced in Content Targeting and Personalisation.
* Experienced Web Access and Identity Management.
* Experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), with preferable architecture, design and implementation experience with Pega.
* Appreciation of Policy Administration systems.
* Experienced in Commerce Product Information Management, Pricing, Discounting, and Promotions management and delivery.
* Experienced in Customer marketing and bulk communication systems.
* Appreciation of Cross Domain Customer Experience Management (CX).
* Appreciation of Digital Marketing concepts and solutions.
* Experienced in Call centre and Voice systems.
* Experienced is Job Scheduling and Routing solutions.
* Appreciation of Field stock management.
* Appreciation of Claims Administration systems.
* Experienced in Mobile communications and in-cab technologies.
* Appreciation of the Internet of Things (IoT), an appreciation of vehicle telematics would be beneficial.
(ERP and Corporate Systems)
* Experienced in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), covering Finance and HR processes and solutions, with preferable architecture, design and implementation experience with SAP.
* Appreciation of Enterprise Learner Management Systems (LMS).
* Appreciation of Enterprise Procurement and Legal Management Systems.
* Experienced in Enterprise Content Management and portals using Microsoft Sharepoint.
* Experienced in Payment Gateways such as Chase Paymenttech or similar gateways.
* Appreciation of Corporate Access and Identity Management.
Education and Qualifications:
* Certified to TOGAF Level 1 or equivalent architecture framework.
Benefits include – Annual Bonus, 25 Days holiday increasing with loyalty, Generous pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Staff discounts and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.