Job Reference: JSRS15701NS
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 28-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Wimbledon
Drupal Developer – Wimbledon
Our leading client in the leisure and tourism industry are currently looking to expand their team by adding up to 2 Drupal Developers. They are currently looking at candidates with all ranges of experience from basic to extensive Drupal development. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you will be given the tools to succeed and also given incredible of benefits to ensure that all important work-life balance!
* Produce quality designs and code for complex systems and subsystems for use in the Marine application platforms.
* Take a proactive role in identifying and resolving technical and functional errors across all sites
* Work with the business to capture and analyse requirements, providing technical input in a clear well-communicated manner. Create suitable design documentation and / or data models for others (including 3rd party near-shore/offshore suppliers) to work from.
* Work with third-parties involved with application development
* Maintain a broad awareness of developments in eCommerce, both within and outside the travel industry. Make recommendations for development that will enhance the customer experience and drive profitable growth and improve conversion.
* Actively promote the use of emerging technologies and techniques to provide standout over and above our competitors.
* Develop an excellent understanding of the systems involved, how these systems support the business, how these systems interact with other corporate (and 3rd party) applications, and their place in the overall IT architecture.
* Analyse systems proactively to identify problems and trends and propose technical solutions and recommend changes to optimise system performance and usability.
* Create documentation to support future maintenance of system and to support operational requirements.
* Drupal 7
* Apache HTTPD
* GIT or other SCM
* Responsive frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
* Drupal 8; Drupal Views; Panels; Features and Rules
* Linux CLI and shell scripting; Jenkins
On top of the excellent working environment, this role also offers an excellent pension scheme of a maximum of up to 5% employee and 9% employer contribution as well as many opportunities to receive vast discounts on many holidays and trips away!
Drupal Developer – Wimbledon
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.