ForgeRock IAM Developer
Job Reference: FRIDB/15825SR
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 months +
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-10-2018
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
ForgeRock IAM Developer required for leading financial client in Basingstoke on an initial 3 months contract basis
The Snr IT Developer role is responsible for the development (incl. low-level solution design) and maintenance (Level 3) of IT solutions in their given area. The individual will specialise in one or more technology area (e.g. IAM / Java / JS / etc.), adopting the clients agile delivery methodology to drive the delivery of high-quality solutions in a cost effective manner. They will model delivery excellence for more junior members of the team (and engaged partner resources), providing technical guidance/review and striving for continual process improvement.
* 3 years of experience in Installing, configuring & administering ForgeRock Access Management.
* +3 Years Java development
* Experience working with Role Based Access Control and Policies
* Experience working with Account Management, Entitlement and Certifications
* Experience working with Multi Factor authentication utilities and integrations
* Experience implementing Single Sign On with SAML and Agent based solutions
* Experience working with reverse proxies and policy agent-based Access Management
* Should have experience of Cloud development, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
* Experience in developing using Forgerock OpenAM, OpenDJ and IDM
* Proficient in tools and components like Jmeter, Sonar, Nexus IQ, Maven, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Splunk, DynaTrace, Spring Boot, puppet.
* Experience in working in Agile framework
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.