Head of QA
Job Reference: JSRS15671SR
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£65000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 05-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Crawley, England, West Sussex
Head of QA
Our leading digital and media client based in Crawley are looking for an experienced Head of QA to spearhead the QA function within a brand new team being created.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the position your own and really put your stamp on the organisation.
* You will be responsible for training and coaching the QA function while suggesting improvements and implementations.
* Implement test standards to ensure consistency of deliverables and reporting for test
* Drive increased QA productivity and coverage though Automation
* Align the test strategies and test deliverables across teams to ensure due diligence and consistency
* Review test risks and issues with the teams to ensure that PMS target resources appropriately
* Ensure that platform end to end testing is understood, and planned with ownership and participation from all teams
* Embed test and quality assurance within Development and Cloud Services processes.
* Facilitate cooperation between QA, Product, UX and the Client Services team to better understand real client usage scenarios
* Support Client UAT and engagement coordinating with the Client Services team to share guidelines and responsibilities and best practice approach
* Line management of the test function including but not limited to; assisting with and performing appraisals, coaching, succession planning, and ensuring that the QA have the appropriate skill set required to perform their role,
* Manage and create business case for team budgetary requirements for example new test tools
* Engage in hands-on testing of the product suite
* Act as a senior member of the team, partnered with Product Owners, Client leads, UX, Delivery and development.
* Proven working experience as part of an agile operation or development team
* 2 Years Commercial Experience as a Test Manager or Equivalent Senior Leadership Role for Testing
* Experience of managing the team (up to 20 team-members)
* Working knowledge of test automation tools
* Atlassian Product suite (Confluence, JIRA, Crucible);
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and documentation writing skills
Head of QA
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.