HR People & Payroll HRIS Manager (Oracle)
Job Reference: HPPHMH/14109
Salary: £50k - 65k per year + 15% Bonus and Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months - Transition to Perm Possibility
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 14-09-2017
Contract Type: Temporary
Location: Hook, Hampshire, England
HR People & Payroll HRIS Manager (Oracle) required for an exciting opportunity for a leading global client in Hook. This is a 12 month fixed term contract
You will be working for a Global brand that’s a household name. Open planned modern office space and being part of an established team. This client is passionate of development and career progression
You’ll define and manage the HRIS governance across the People systems landscape to ensure that all system related impacts to employee data and processes are managed and effective outcomes are achieved.
Key responsibilities will be wide-ranging, but will include:
– Develop a data and HRIS governance strategy and model strategy to best meet demand, enhance the delivery of the People strategy and support business growth plans
– Manage the quality of system requirements capture, acting as a SME consultant to support stakeholder definition of their requirements and assess all impacts across the systems workflow landscape
– Lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of Systems Support Specialists, to provide a consistent and effective level of expertise enabling the team to deliver objectives, establishing the right priorities and providing an excellent partnering experience
– Own and manage the HRIS roadmap plan derived from the pipeline of demand from the People Projects Roadmap (PMO), People non project changes and data maintenance.
– Partner across the stakeholder group to build the required awareness and understanding of the operating model
– High influential presence in stakeholder meetings as the People & Payroll HRIS SME to add value, mitigate risk and provide constructive input
Key Skills and experience needed:
– To be successful in this role you will need to have Business facing expertise with solid functional or technical Oracle HRMS & Payroll experience , ideally within a similar large organisation.
– You’ll also need to demonstrate:
– Good understanding and experience of business analysis skills, techniques, and practices and of financial business processing and accounting rules.
– Awareness of business strategy formation, business capability assessment & value management
– Good understanding of core HR & Payroll business processes a deep functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
– Ideally have experience working with outsourced delivery partners and other 3rd party suppliers of solutions.
– Strong understanding of interactions between systems and processes
– A proactive self-starter, with excellent communication, stakeholder and organisational skills
– Good working knowledge of process improvement methodologies/Six Sigma
– Project management capability, with strong understanding of complex scale technology delivery framework(s)
Benefits include – 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare, 15% Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension Contribution, Income Protection, Multiple Discounts and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation