Information Security Officer/Manager – Cyber Security, GDPR, Banking
Job Reference: 15850
Salary: Â£80000 - Â£100000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 29-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf, England, Greater London
Our client, a leading Banking organisation in London are on the lookout for an Information Security Officer / Cyber Security expert to work out of their office based in Canary Wharf. There is a strong emphasis on GDPR for this role and PCI-DSS is highly beneficial also.
This role will be responsible for the Bank’s information security, data protection and related awareness programmes; ensuring that potential security risks -in its various forms of digital, physical and knowledge- and governance issues are identified, managed and remediation action plans are developed to resolve the risk or reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
As the data protection subject matter expert, the post holder will manage the Bank’s Information Security Management System, combining existing ISO27001 certification with the Personal Information Management System.
The job holder is required to implement all necessary actions to ensure that the Bank’s information security and data protection programmes are implemented to the highest standard and in line with best practice. The job holder will be required to report to COO, the CEO, Board ARCC (Audit Risk and Compliance Committee) and ORC (Operational Risk Committee) to evidence its achievements of this objective
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Experience of Information Security and Data Protection within Financial Services.
* Understanding of online banking and payment processing.
* Strong technical skills in Telecoms, Networks, Security, Applications and Database.
* Strong understanding of the current GDPR, information security and cyber threat landscape and control frameworks. Understanding of industry security and compliance standards.
* Knowledge of data protection law and practices, and in particular a demonstrable ability to fulfil the tasks required under the GDPR.
* Experience in managing data incidents and breaches. An understanding of information security technologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Ability to effectively deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
* Committed to continuous learning and system development.
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects.
* A solid understanding of change management process.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics and/or relevant professional qualifications.
* Specialized certifications such as CISA, CISM, ISO27001, COBIT, etc.
A fantastic financial services company to work for – a stable, established company who have been in business for over a century. In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
This role can pay between £80,000 and £100,000 per annum with benefits including: Excellent holiday allowance, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection Group & Critical Illness Plan
Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.