Job Reference: JSRSINFRASUPFTC_1502886235
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum + Car + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Posted: 16-08-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Our global, market leading client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team based near Guildford, on a fixed-term contract basis, with a view to going permanent.
Infrastructure Engineer – Key Skills:
- Industry recognised technical qualifications in areas of responsibility.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Commvault Backup
- Netapp / EMC
- Windows Server
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Infrastructure team.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and within departmental KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills with strong Customer Focused Mind-set.
- Aptitude to develop skill set further in two or more areas needs to be demonstrated.
- Awareness of integrated systems in an FMCG environment is essential.
- The ability to work in a geographically dispersed team and as an individual with a strong
- combination of an organisational, problem solving and analytical skillset.
- Precise and detail orientated with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Infrastructure Engineer – Role Scope:
The Infrastructure Engineer will provide 2nd & 3rd line IT Infrastructure support for key systems and services across the business units of the company. The successful candidate will act as the contact point for work requests, incidents and service requests for the Data Centre Support team and work with relevant team resources to assign and carry out requests. You will work within a highly skilled and competent team of technology experts to deliver excellent quality IT services and will assist in the delivery of key technical project roll outs, responsible for ensuring high standards of capacity, continuity and availability of all systems under the Data Centre teams remit.
Infrastructure Engineer – Benefits:
Our client is able to offer some truly fantastic benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Life Assurance
- An extremely generous Pension Contribution
- Company Car
- Annual Leave
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.