Infrastructure Engineer – MCSE – ITIL – CCNA
Job Reference: 16033CF
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 08-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Infrastructure Engineer – MCSE – ITIL – CCNA – London
Infrastructure Engineer – MCSE – ITIL – CCNA – London – Our client a global player within their field are urgently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join this small but dedicated team supporting the EMEA and APAC regions. You will have a great background in supporting and maintaining the server and network infrastructures along with project work. You will have the following skills:-
* Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs.
* Scripting knowledge
* ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent certification in relevant programs.
* Knowledge of experience in maintaining and supporting a Microsoft & Linux environment.
* Experience in maintaining and supporting a VMware & Hyper-V environment.
* Solid knowledge of networking experience in designing, maintaining and troubleshooting LAN and WAN
* Experience of installation and maintenance of AWS cloud services
* Strong record of completed projects across various computing platforms.
* Very good experience in liaising with third-party vendors
* CISCO (CCNA) or equivalent certification in relevant programs.
* AWS Certified Solution Architect
* Experience in clustering, communications and current technologies.
If this sounds like your new infrastructure role for 2019, our client has interview slots this week. Our client is offering an excellent salary of up to £47,000 dependant on experience and the following benefits:-
* 22 day holiday rising a day year to 26 days
* Performance related Bonus
* Season Ticket Loan
* Discounted Products
* On-site Gym and Cafe
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.