Infrastructure Support Lead
Job Reference: JSRSINFSUPNS
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 14-02-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Infrastructure Support lead
Our highly reputable, industry leading client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support Lead to join their team based near Oxford on a permanent basis. The Infrastructure Support Lead will be joining a tight-knit team, who pride themselves on quality and true value in everything they do. They encourage their people to bring their personality to work and embrace diversity at all levels.
Infrastructure Support Lead – Key Skills:
* At least 2 years’ experience as an IT support manager/team leader in a fast paced, customer centric and multi-site business.
* Hands on experience of EUC technologies such as Microsoft, Google and hardware.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an inherent ability to effectively communicate with and influence others.
* High levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Must be able to multitask and manage a large and varied workload and demonstrate high levels of self and team organisation.
* Drive and determination to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
* Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation certified and experience in ITIL aligned environments.
* As Infrastructure Support Lead, you will be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of infrastructure support activities across the group
* Able to deal with escalations, ticket quality, ticket assignments and ensure hardware stock are at the correct levels
* Manage 2 nd Line Support team, occasionally getting involved to assist
* Carry out Reviews, 121’s and appraisals
* Run day to day infrastructure activities and ensuring duties are followed, reporting back to the Infrastructure Manager
Infrastructure Support Lead – Responsibilities:
* Implementing thresholds and activity schedules to manage and monitor the procurement, configuration, installation, repair and disposal of all EUC equipment.
* Proactively managing the transition of new or updated services/technologies into infrastructure support, including appropriate staff training and development.
* Ensuring necessary skills and experience levels are maintained within the team, relevant to the services/technologies being supported and processes being used.
* Working closely with various 3rd party suppliers, driving the resolution of incidents and fulfilment of requests, and participating in regular service reviews.
* Championing the adoption of ITIL best practice by the EUC team and working with the Service Management team to identify and implement improvements.
* Overseeing and actively managing the infrastructure support queue ensuring all tickets are resolved/fulfilled within SLA and customer satisfaction targets are achieved.
* Managing the infrastructure support rota, ensuring appropriate staffing and skill levels are available to deliver support activities in line with defined schedules and service levels, and in accordance with agreed policies, processes and procedures.
Infrastructure Support Lead – Benefits:
* Highly competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Group discounts – including family and friends
* Food discounts
* World class training and development
* Genuinely great working atmosphere
Infrastructure Support Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation