Job Reference: JSRS-INTELMS
Salary: £40k - 45k per year + + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 01-11-2017
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London, England
Our market leading, highly successful London based client is looking for an Intelligence Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The Intelligence Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring the safety of our client’s estate, information systems and security threats in a timely fashion.
Intelligence Analyst – Key Skills:
* Ideally suited to a recent IT or related graduate with an interest in developing a career in information security
* Has a sound understanding of IT Networking, Network Security and the latest software security tools.
* Has a sound understanding of Cyber Threat Actors, Malware and Social Engineering techniques
* Is working towards a CISM, CISSP or similar qualification
* Robust organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks working to deadlines.
* Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills with the ability to interact at all levels of an organisation.
* Ability to work autonomously and manage projects/tasks through their lifecycle to completion.
* Demonstrable experience of building relationships with others.
* Prepared to work flexibly and varied hours as required, including out-of-hours call out and attendance.
* Knowledge of hostile actors, malware, social engineering techniques, SOCMINT, and the Dark Web in the context of the company’s information security.
Intelligence Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Threat identification and analysis, including:
* Maintaining a broad understanding of networking and system concepts (including BMS and BIM) across Canary Wharf’s information architecture.
* Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of hostile actors, malware, social engineering techniques, SOCMINT, and the Dark Web in the context of the company’s information security.
* Horizon-scanning to identify information security threats to the company/Estate using open source research and contract services, in support of both intelligence and resilience functions.
* Monitoring and analysis of threats in order to understand their changing nature and potential impact on the business.
* Production of regular and bespoke intelligence reports for corporate and internal clients.
* Manage multiple projects to set deadlines.
* Cover for other team members when required.
* Supporting the wider Security and Resilience Department in times of crisis.
Intelligence Analyst – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Season Ticket Loans
* Company Rewards
* Dental Insurance
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Health Club Membership
* Cycle2Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
Intelligence Analyst – Information Systems – Security – Malware – Dark Web – Network Security – Cyber Security
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation