IS Business Analyst
Job Reference: 15695ASR
Salary: Â£38000 - Â£48000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 10-09-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
IS Business Analsyt required for a leading charity in Central London for an exciting permanent opportunity
The IS Business Analyst is responsible jointly with the IS Programme Manager for developing and maintaining the organisations IS enterprise architecture, and to act as a "Business Advisor" to the various business functions in the Society, helping to identify, plan and deliver their future information needs.
The IS Business Analyst will be expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the business functions and their processes which will enable them to identify current and future requirements whilst being aware of external trends and directions. They will be expected to advise the business functions on their information needs, providing customers with a balanced view of what is required against what can be achieved and the means of achieving it in IT terms. They will be expected to be highly knowledgeable, articulate, commercially astute and dynamic, and will be
expected to work with and manage a wide range of technical and business colleagues to deliver projects.
In respect of IS projects will act as a key specialist resource with responsibility for requirements gathering, analysis and documentation and delivering IT projects. The role will also include liaison with internal technical resource, non-technical staff or external suppliers, management of acceptance testing and handover to live service.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: IS BUSINESS ANALYST
* Experience of CRM solutions (Microsoft and Salesforce), cloud services such as Office 365 / Azure and digital are desirable, as is an understanding of basic principles of core business applications (e.g. accounts, procurement, HR)
* Highly developed communication and presentation skills, with a particular ability to explain complex technical information clearly and confidently, to a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of technical and business people and to successfully influence and negotiate with others to achieve desired outcomes. Ability to establish rapport with users and modify actions to the environment.
* Experienced in applying structured project management and business analysis techniques to design, plan, monitor and deliver projects involving many stakeholders and teams in their delivery, through the whole project lifecycle.
* Good leadership, management and team building skills.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, organise and plan their own work and the work of others to deliver objectives on time.
* Experienced in managing several suppliers and teams to deliver a project.
* Ability to use initiative and think creatively to identify solutions to issues that arise and the tenacity to make those ideas happen.
* Ability to think creatively and use initiative to solve problems and apply solutions in new areas.
* A keen interest in technology and its application to solve business problems.
Benefits include – 29 days holiday + bank holidays, Generous pension contribution, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket loans, multiple highstreet discounts
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.