IS Customer Services Manager
Job Reference: ISSMN/15861SB
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£82500 Per Annum Bonus + Great Benefits + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Vacancy Posted: 24-10-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
IS Customer Services Manager required for a leading European client in Newark on Trent
IS Customer Services Manager required to Manage and Control the Live IS Business Environment for Europe, delivering a Quality Service which adheres to the IS Service Level Agreements and KPIs
You will Manage the investigation, development, deployment and in-service Technical Solutions to support the EU Business. Work across all areas of IS, to promote a seamless One Team approach and Drive and Support key Global Initiatives and applications, representing European Service to the Global Team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
– Educated to Degree level in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline.
Skills & Knowledge
– Effective Leadership skills and have a strong Service Vision.
– Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing and possess the ability to facilitate communication across Europe and Globally
– Ability to deliver informative, well-organised, professional corporate presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
– An open minded approach to change and a desire for continuous improvement.
– Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and with third party suppliers and has good Commercial empathy skills.
– A working knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructures, IT security and governance.
– A passion to keep up to date with current and emergency technologies and best working practices.
– Highly computer literate and has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
– Strong influencing and negotiation skills and proven knowledge of creating and monitoring service level agreements.
– Dynamic and thorough approach to problem solving and an operational decision maker.
– Strong organisational skills, a creative ‘Can Do’ approach and a proven ability to use initiative and energy to focus on priority areas.
– Minimum of 5 years in an IT Management role and can demonstrate credibility at a senior level.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at a strategic level within a large complex IT Department providing up to 24x7x365 Support
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a line management and department lead role.
– Minimum of 3 years budgeting experience.
– Effective coaching and mentoring skills and proven experience in building and motivating strong teams to deliver strategic objectives.
– Extensive project management experience in leading and managing diverse and multiple projects in cross functional environments
– Experience in implementation of new systems and full life cycle deployment.
– Experience in an international and multi-sited organisation
– Strong broad technical background within all aspects of IT.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.